Boss GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor with Version 2 Update
Version 2.0: Full Power for Stage and Studio
With the new GT-100 Version 2.0 update, BOSS’ flagship multi-effects processor is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well, letting you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer software using your normal guitar. The GT-100’s USB audio capabilities have been expanded too, providing greater flexibility for re-amping applications. And with the BOSS TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer.
Advanced COSM Amps: Beyond Vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but in creating a new world of unimagined tones as well. The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality to construct completely new, unimagined sounds!
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well—all patches, amps, and overdrives/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical Tone Grid.
New Tonal Possibilities with the Accel Pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the Accel pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend, Twist, and more. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters and bring dynamic new sounds to your performances by interacting in real time with this cool pedal.
A/B Channel Divider Function
Another notable feature in the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divider. This lets you assign different amps and effects to each channel, either for blending together or switching between them with a footswitch. Going even further, you also have the ability to switch channels by playing strength or frequency range. With each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings, the range of tones gets wider and wilder! You can assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes—the tonal possibilities are endless.
Edit and Organize Sounds with BOSS TONE STUDIO
Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing GT-100* effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different gigs and recording sessions. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free gig-ready patches created by top guitar pros directly into the GT-100.
*GT-100 Version 2.0 software is required for compatibility with BOSS TONE STUDIO.
BOSS TONE CENTRAL: Your Web Home for Free Patches, Instructional Vids, Artist Tips, and More
BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the ultimate destination for all players that use BOSS products. Evolving to include a growing selection of BOSS gear, this newly launched site gives you access to lots of premium content, including demo videos and free patches created by famous guitarists, touring pros, and session players. Check back often for new patches, how-to videos, artist interviews, and much more. If you love BOSS effects, BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the place to be!
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver never-before-heard tones
- Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter
- EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches, plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds
- Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains that can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength
Boss CB-GT100 Padded Carrying Bag for Boss GT-100 and Accessories
Custom Bag for the BOSS GT-100
Stylish, lightweight, and durable, the CB-GT100 bag is the perfect solution for transporting the GT-100 Amp/Effects Processor and essential accessories. The rugged exterior and thick internal padding shield your gear from bumps and bruises, while a convenient shoulder strap and reinforced handle make carrying easy.
- Fits the BOSS GT-100 Amp/Effects Processor
- Internal divider space for power supply
- Fleece interior and thick foam padding
- Nylon shoulder strap
- Front zipper pocket
- Reinforced handle
- Interior/exterior: polyester and ripstop nylon
Red Micro Fiber Cloth
Guitar Pick Card
Boss GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor with Version 2 Update
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Effect Type: COMP, PREAMP(*1), OD/DS(*2), EQ, FX1/FX2(*3), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
NATURAL CLEAN, FULL RANGE, COMBO CRUNCH, STACK CRUNCH, HiGAIN STACK, POWER DRIVE, EXTREME LEAD, CORE METAL, JC-120, CLEAN TWIN, PRO CRUNCH, TWEED, DELUXE CRUNCH, VO DRIVE, VO LEAD, MATCH DRIVE, BG LEAD, BG DRIVE, MS1959 I, MS1959 I+II, R-FIER VINTAGE, R-FIER MODERN, T-AMP LEAD, SLDN, 5150 DRIVE, BGNR UB METAL*, ORNG ROCK REVERB*, CUSTOM
MID BOOST, CLEAN BOOST, TREBLE BOOST, CRUNCH, NATURAL OD, WARM OD, FAT DS, LEAD DS, METAL DS, OCT FUZZ, A-DIST*, BLUES OD, OD-1, T-SCREAM, TURBO OD, DIST, RAT, GUV DS, DST+, METAL ZONE, '60S FUZZ, MUFF FACE, CUSTOM
T.WAH, AUTO WAH, SUB WAH, ADV. COMP, LIMITER, SUB OD/DS, GRAPHIC EQ, PARA EQ, TONE MODIFY, GUITAR SIM., AC.GUITAR SIM*, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, WAVE SYNTH, SITAR SIM., OCTAVE, PITCH SHIFTER, HARMONIST, OVERTONE*, SOUND HOLD, AC. PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY1, ROTARY2*, UNI-V, PAN, SLICER, VIBRATO, RING MOD., HUMANIZER, 2X2 CHORUS, SUB DELAY, TERA ECHO*
*Newly Added Features (Version 2.0)
A-DIST is available in OD/DS and in SUB OD/DS of FX2.
OVERTONE and TERA ECHO are only available in FX2.
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 2 k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Displays: Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner’s Manual
Size and Weight
- Width (W): 542 mm 21-3/8 inches
- Depth (D): 271 mm 10-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 80 mm 3-3/16 inches
- Weight: 4.8 kg 10 lbs. 10 oz.