A Palette of Musical Colors to Explore
Create a space where you can play the music you love. The Privia PX-S3100 is a slim, high-performance piano perfectly suited to your favorite space for making music.
Featuring superior design, sound and ease of use, the Privia PX-S3100 offers a wide range of performance features, a wealth of versatile tones and advanced functionality, such as rhythm and Auto-accompaniment.
A Slim, Distinctive Design Perfect for Any Space
A special piano for a special space
The slim size and simple, minimalist design have been crafted to match a range of room sizes and interiors.
The World’s Slimmest* Digital Piano for Any Space
A key feature of the Privia PX-S3100 is its slim body. It is the world’s slimmest* 88-key digital piano with hammer action. With a depth of just 232 mm, it fits in your living room, bedroom or elsewhere for a living space filled with music.
In terms of depth among digital pianos with 88 hammer-action keys and built-in speaker, Casio survey as of July 2021.
Sophisticated, Minimalist Design
The minimalist design and flat, mirror-like top panel with touch controls offer a sophisticated look. The striking gold logo on the surface of the body adds an extra touch of elegance.
An Instrument that Enriches the Soul
The Next Step in Sound and Grand Piano Playability
The Privia faithfully delivers the sound and playability of a grand piano.
Experience the expressive touch, from the low notes all the way through to the high, and lose yourself in your playing.
Casio’s technology, condensed into a slim body, delivers outstanding performance as an instrument.
Captures Even More Beautifully the Sound of a Grand Piano
A grand piano’s large body and complex structure create a range of resonances that give it a rich, detailed and unique sound. Casio’s original Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source accurately generates the unique resonances of a grand piano. The Privia PX-S3100 delivers a vivid, harmonically rich sound thanks to the dense overtones of each individual string for all 88 keys tuned for its unique speaker system. The expressive changes in timbre created by the instrument’s response to key velocity and temporal change are finely controlled, giving you the freedom to truly express yourself in all styles of playing, from soft and nuanced to dynamic and powerful.
A Speaker System that Brings Your Performance to Life
The speaker system of a digital piano is one of the most important factors in determining the realism of the piano sound. The speaker system of the Privia PX-S3100 features a strengthened diaphragm for a cleaner, richer high end and an improved inner structure design for a more dynamic low end. The result is a well-balanced sound with a strong sense of presence and localization that captures every nuance of your performance.
The Delicate, Expressive Touch of a Grand Piano
The Privia PX-S3100 is a pleasure to play thanks to its superb keyboard, which faithfully conveys the nuances of the performance through the player’s fingers. Casio’s Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard, the action mechanism of which has been reduced in size to fit into the slim body, produces the feel and weight of a grand piano. Each of the 88 keys has its own weighted feel and timing for sound production and dampening, enhancing the feeling of playing a grand piano.
Fully Featured for Limitless Musical Possibilities
With 700 tones covering a wide range of musical genres, 200 rhythms and auto-accompaniment feature, a wide range of audio effects and a Pitch Bend Wheel, the Privia PX-S3100 offers limitless musical possibilities. Navigating the full feature set is easy thanks to the LCD screen.
Wireless Connectivity Go Beyond Just Playing
The included Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor* expands your musical experience with the Privia PX-S3100.
Same as WU-BT10 (sold separately)
Let the Music Play on with Bluetooth® Audio
Bluetooth® Audio connectivity makes it easy to use the speaker system of the Privia PX-S3100 as a wireless speaker for your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth® Audio enabled device. Switch on the Surround effect for true room-filling sound. And because you can play the Privia PX-S3100 at the same time, you can play along live with your favorite songs.
Wireless Control Select Tones and Change Settings from Your Smart Device
The Privia PX-S3100 can be controlled wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet using the free Chordana Play for Piano app. Change settings such as tone, touch response, resonance and metronome, and select songs from the built-in music library.
- Includes part on and off functions allowing you to mute the right hand or left hand part of built-in songs so you can practice hands separately.
- Supports a variety of playing styles, with layer function that allows you to combine two sounds, and split function that lets you to assign two different sounds to low and high zones on the keyboard.
- Includes one pedal jack (damper) and one pedal (SP-3), an essential in piano performance.
- Digital effects provide sound spread and depth (Sound Mode, Chorus, Brilliance, and DSP).
- Includes two phones jacks (allowing two people to listen to the performance) handy for nighttime playing.
Take your Privia with you, to actively enjoy your music anywhere.
The Privia supports battery power and has an optional dedicated case with a three-way design.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Action: Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels, off
- 88-Key Digital Scaling: Yes
- Hammer Response: Yes
- Key Off Response: Yes
- Polyphony (maximum): 192
- Number of Built-in Tones: 700
- Sound Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Acoustic Simulator
- String Resonance: Yes (4 types, off)
- Damper Resonance: Yes (4 types, off)
- Key Action Noise: Yes (4 types, off)
- Damper Noise: Yes (4 types, off)
- Digital Effects
- Sound Mode Hall Simulator / Reverb: Hall Simulator 4, Reverb 8
- Sound Mode Surround: 2
- Chorus: 12
- Brilliance: Yes
- DSP: Yes (Built-in for some tones + 100 presets, editable)
- Accompaniment Rhythms
- Number of Built-in Rhythms: 200
- One Touch Preset: 200
- Lesson Function: Part ON/OFF
- Lesson Function Part Select: Right hand, Left hand, Both hands
- Demo Songs: 6
- Song Expansion (User Songs): 10
- Additional Features
- Bluetooth: Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10) included
- Bluetooth Version 5.0, Bluetooth Audio Profile: A2DP, Codec: SBC
- Bluetooth MIDI Profile: GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- MIDI Recorder / Playback: 3 tracks (1 system track+2 tracks), 5 songs, Punch-in recording
- MIDI Recorder / Playback Data Capacity: Approximately 30,000 notes
- Audio Recorder / Playback: Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Octave Shift: -2 octaves to 0 to +2 octaves
- Metronome: 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Pedals: Included: SP-3, Optional 3-pedal unit: SP-34 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Pedals Half-Damper Pedal: Yes (Optional 3-pedal unit)
- Key Transposel: -12 semitones to 0 to +12 semitones
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz to 440.0 Hz to 465.9 Hz
- Scale Tuning (Temperament): Equal temperament + 16 variations
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Controller: 2 Knobs
- Operation Lock: Yes
- Others: Touch button: 18 (Tone Select Button: 6), Registration: 96 setups (4 areas x 24 banks), Music Preset: 310, Auto Harmonize: 12 types, Arpegiator: 100 types, Auto Power Off
- Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Yes (GM level 1 compatible)
- Connectivity and Storage
- PHONES / OUTPUT: PHONES: 2 (Stereo mini jack)
- Pedals: 1 (Damper)
- Connector for 3-Pedal Unit: Yes (SP-34)
- EXPRESSION / ASSIGNABLE: 1
- LINE OUT: 2 L/MONO、R (Standard jack)
- AUDIO IN: Yes
- USB Type A: Yes(Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor)
- USB Type B: Yes
- Speaker and Amplifiers
- Speakers Size: [16cm × 8cm（Oval）] × 2
- Speakers Speaker System: 2-Speaker
- Amplifiers: 8W + 8W
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Battery Drive: AA-size batteries x 6
- Continuous Battery Life: Approximately 2 hours
- 1,322 x 232 x 102 mm
- 11.4 kg
- Included Accessories
- Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10), Pedal (SP-3), Music Stand, AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW)