Put simply, the Privia PX-S7000 is the best-sounding, best-feeling, best-looking Privia ever made.
With brilliant style to match its breathtaking sound and touch, the Privia PX-S7000 is a stunning musical centerpiece for your home. It brings harmony to your life in more ways than one, with a striking modern design in your choice of finishes.
Complementing a diverse range of lifestyles and interior décor, the PX-S7000’s sophisticated and minimalist style reimagines how piano can be incorporated into everyday life. Unlike most instruments, the PX-S7000 is beautiful from every angle, giving you the freedom to place it anywhere in your home.
Place your hands on the PX-S7000 and it immediately transcends its size. The Smart Hybrid Hammer Action keys come alive at your fingertips, delivering the dynamic and natural response you'd expect from a well-regulated concert grand. Keys with spruce sides and subtly textured surfaces deliver a familiar and confidence-inspiring piano look and feel, and ensure a natural performance by replicating the hammer behavior of each of the 88 individual piano keys. New counterweight and damping mechanisms also contribute to making these some of the most dynamic, quiet, and rewarding keys you'll ever play.
Piano with Personalities
Inheriting sonic prowess from our Celviano Grand Hybrid pianos, the PX-S7000 delivers the experience of owning three of the finest pianos on Earth, dubbed Berlin, Hamburg and New York. Each piano has its own unique personality, and the Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source brings them to life with damper, string, and aliquot resonance plus subtle mechanical sounds.
The Personal Touch
50 electric piano Tones are also included, featuring brilliant tine, reed, and other classic instruments. While exploring the 400 built-in Tones and their brilliant DSP effects, you'll find many that are designed to cover the keyboard parts of timeless world-famous songs. You may even find yourself inspired to plug in a microphone, add some vocal effects and sing along.
Explore and Enjoy
The top panel of the PX-S7000 is a shining example of elegance and simplicity. A touch ring that allows easy scrolling and directional input complements the easy-to-read backlit display, illuminated touch sensor controls and color-changing pitch bend wheel. Four multi-function, context-sensitive buttons let you quickly access your favorite sounds and settings. When not playing, you can protect your PX-S7000's beauty using the included matching fabric cover.
The PX-S7000's wooden stand features a beautiful modern design that blends seamlessly with any décor. It includes three generously sized pedals, fixed in place exactly as you'd expect them on a traditional piano. The main body of the PX-S7000 can be detached from the stand and played anywhere, thanks to its optional 8xAA battery power. An optional SP-34 three-pedal unit can be connected for portable piano authenticity, and the optional SC-900 carrying bag lets you bring your PX-S7000 wherever the music takes you.
The Sound of Freedom
The PX-S7000’s 32-watt 4-way Spatial Sound System delivers rich, room-filling sound from behind a sleek fabric cover. These speakers are meticulously tuned to resonate within the PX-S7000’s wood and resin body. Using the Piano Position function, you can configure the Spatial Sound System to sound its best when placed against a wall, in the center of a room, on a table, or anywhere else in your home.
Live the Dream
Eight types of Hall Simulation place your PX-S7000 in the virtual concert space of your dreams, and our unique Surround mode places you right in the center of your music. Two headphone jacks allow quiet play at any time.
Designed for Your Journey
Easily connect to amplifiers, mixers, and PA systems using the 1/4" outputs. The included WU-BT10 Bluetooth Audio & MIDI adapter lets you connect to a whole world of MIDI software, and allows you to stream your favorite music through the built-in speakers. Connect wirelessly to the Casio Music Space app to take full advantage of your PX-S7000, display PDF scores, learn MIDI songs and much more.
- Fully integrated design with clean, simple lines that looks great from any angle.
- Available in three color variations: Harmonious Mustard, black and white. Designed to fit seamlessly into any interior style.
- New Spatial Sound System technology uses four individually driven full-range speakers housed in a rigid structure made from a wood/resin composite material.
- Piano Position function optimizes the acoustics depending on where the digital piano is located (Standard, Wall, Center, Table).
- Stunningly authentic acoustic grand piano tones courtesy of Casio’s unique Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source.
- Includes a group of carefully crafted acoustic piano and electric piano tones as heard on specific well-known hit songs.
- Smart Hybrid Hammer Action Keyboard combines an advanced physical keyboard mechanism with digital control technology for highly expressive playability.
- High-quality tactile pedals close in feel to an acoustic grand piano.
- Standard phone MIC IN jack (TS phone) with dedicated MIC VOLUME knob to connect a microphone that can be used with various vocal-enhancing Microphone Effects.
- Connect the included Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10) and listen to music using Bluetooth® Audio from your smartphone or tablet through the PX-S7000 speaker system.
- Top panel LED illumination display complements the style of music playing.
- Height adjustable piano stool created in collaboration with Seki Furniture’s CRASH GATE brand. Constructed of high-grade natural wood, the stool is both functional and a beautifully designed piece of furniture (sold separately).
- CASIO MUSIC SPACE app for smartphone and tablet to make learning and playing music even more fun.
- Keyboard: Smart Hybrid Hammer Action Keyboard (Key Material：Hybrid of Wood & Resin)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source: Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Number of Tones: 400
- Lesson Function: Part ON/OFF (Part Select: Right hand, Left hand, Both hands)
- Demo Songs: 3
- Song Expansion (User Songs): 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 320 KB/ song
- [MIDI Recorder]
- 2 tracks, 5 song
- Approximately 30,000 notes total
- Real-time recording, playback
- [Audio Recorder]
- To USB Memory: Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song
- To Internal Flash Memory: Max. 99 songs, approximately 18 min/song(total 18 min)
- Included: Fixed 3-pedal unit (damper (continuously variable), soft (2 levels), sostenuto)
- Optional: SP-34 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Yes
- Speaker: Size：[16cm x 8cm（Oval)] x 4 Speaker System：4- Channel /4-Speaker (Spatial Sound System)
- Amplifiers: 8W x 2 + 8W x 2, (when using batteries) 3W x 2 + 3W x 2
- Power Supply
- AA-size alkaline x 8
- Continuous Battery Life: Approximatery 4 hours
- [AC Adaptor]
- AD-E24250LW (DC 24V)
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Dimensions: 1,340 x 242 x 102 mm (w/o accessories) 1,340 x 449 x 741 mm（w/fixed stand, w/o music stand）
- Weight: 14.8 kg (w/o accessories, batteries) 28.1 kg（w/fixed three-pedal stand, w/o music stand, batteries）
- Color: Harmonious Mustard
- Included Accessories: Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor(WU-BT10), Stand, Fixed 3-pedal Unit, Key Cover, Music Stand, AC Adaptor(AD-E24250LW)
- Acoustic Simulator
- 88-Key Digital Scaling
- Hammer Response (10 levels, off)
- Key Off Response (3 levels)
- String Resonance (10 levels, off)
- Damper Resonance (10 levels, off)
- Open String Resonance (10 levels, off)
- Aliquot Resonance (10 levels, off)
- Key Action Noise (10 levels, off)
- Damper Noise (10 levels, off)
- Key Off Simulator
- Hall Simulator (8 types), Reverb (8 types)
- Surround (3 types)
- Chorus (12 types)
- Brilliance (25 levels)
- DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Microphone Effect (25 types)
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Octave Shift: -2 octaves ~ 0 ~ +2 octaves
- Transpose: -12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Scales: Equal temperament + 16 variations
- Arpeggiator: 50 types
- Registration: 96 setups (4 areas x 24 banks)
- Off, 1 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Tempo Marking Setting: 9 types
- Guide Type: Metronome, Drum (20 types)
- Audio Playback: Yes
- LCD: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes (illuminated)
- Modulation: Yes
- Headphone mode: Yes
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Tone Modify (possible using CASIO MUSIC SPACE app)
- Piano Position (4 types)
- Touch Ring (illuminated)
- EX Button x 2 (illuminated)
- CONTROL Button (illuminated)
- Operation Lock
- Auto Power Off
- LINE OUT: 2 (L/MONO, R): Standard phone jack (TS phone)
- USB port: Yes (Type-A, Type-B)
- MIC IN: Yes: Standard phone jack (TS phone), MIC VOLUME knob
- Connector for 3-pedal unit: Yes (for Included fixed 3-pedal unit or optional 3-pedal unit SP-34)
- Expression/Assignable: Yes
- PHONES/OUTPUT: 2: Stereo standard phone jack (TRS phone) x 1, Stereo mini phone jack (mini TRS phone) x 1