Catalinbread NiCompressor Analog FET 9v Compressor Pedal, Black & Silver
The NICOMPRESSOR (pronounced “Nigh Compressor”) offers distinctive tone shaping capabilities. It achieves exceptional compression dynamics while keeping higher-frequencies intact, making your guitar sound incredibly full and fat, without compromising your tone. In seeking to honor, improve, and expand this concept, Catalinbread developed a broader range of functionality and finely-tuned controls.
BASS & TREBLE
- Expanding on the concept of uncompromising tone, these knobs boost desired frequencies, bringing them to the surface.
- The Treble brightens your tone, making it sparkle, even when compressed.
- The Bass enhances the lower-frequencies and increases sustain when turned up.
- The Gain allows you to experiment by adding some grit or grain to your sound.
- Staying true to its inspiration, this single knob design allows you to find the sweet spot and make adjustments simply and effectively.
- When turned up, the compressor sends out a hot signal, boosting from within.
- When turned down, the next effects in the chain boost the compression.
- All premium analog components, through-hole construction.
- FET based (MPF4393)
- Transistor and op-amp based circuit
- Power Supply: 9 volt
- Current Draw: 11 mA
- Attack Time: 4.8 mS
- Release Time: 350 mS