Creation The Aero Series 18x12.5 Guitar Effects Pedalboard
The Aero Series Pedalboard has been years in the works. While it is seemingly simple, each and every detail was carefully planned. From the thoughtful slot layout, to the convenience of having multiple handle placement options on larger models, to the radius of its edges, and down to how to make it as lightweight as possible and still strong. This is a board that took perfection to be so simple.
Why a slotted flat board? The height of the board and the clearance below is the perfect amount of space for cable runs as well as small power supplies, such as The Gig Rig System, and others for ultimate space saving and minimalism. You’ll be amazed how much more you can fit on this board versus a traditional flat board.
Foot Extension Kit: With the use of the Foot Extension Kit (sold separately), you can fit even more, raising the clearance from .95" to 1.45" which is enough for items like a Strymon Ojai or Zuma R300, or even the Elevation V2 patch bay. Just mount items like that with dual lock and you're all set.
- Precision Cut from Aircraft Grade .1” Aluminum for exceptional strength and rigidity.
- Slotted design for easy cable management
- Engraved Solid American Black Walnut Badge
- Variable Handle Placement - never block another input jack again.
- Matte Black finish
- Comes with 3 ft Hook and Loop and Pedalboard Essentials kit
- Handles are included
- Made in USA
- Weight - 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions | Frame - 18 x 12.5 x .75 inches | Handles 3 x 1.25 inches | Underside clearance with feet - .95 inches