Decksaver LE Polycarbonate Cover for Rode Rodecaster Pro II (Light Edition)
The Rodecaster Pro 2 is the perfect companion for Podcasters, streamers, musicians, and content creators with its ease of use and multitude of ports and capabilities. Whether you record your instruments or stream live. its possibilities are endless.
Whether on the move or in the studio, we think it is essential you protect the Rodecaster’ s delicate screen and controls. The risk of a cracked screen or a broken fader would render it nearly useless. This is why we created our Decksaver LE Rodecaster Pro 2 Cover.
The cover is a tough but lightweight polycarbonate shell, that protects from dust, liquid, and accidental impact. It’s precision-moulded for an exact fit while accommodating cables, so your Rode Rodecaster Pro 2 can sit ready for operation.
With a cover securely fixed, the unit also slides straight into a flight case or bag ready for transportation whilst shielding delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road, and at the gig.
This cover is a Light Edition (LE), which is brought to you at a more cost-effective price but still shields delicate knobs, switches, pads and internal components from dust, liquid and accidental knocks.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Light Edition – still made from super-durable polycarbonate but reaching you at a more affordable price.
- Weight: 0.355 kg
- Length: 31.2 cm
- Width: 27.5 cm
- Height: 4 cm