Donner Echo Square Digital 7-Mode Multi-Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
Donner Echo Square Delay Pedal
Echo Square is a 7-Mode Delay effect contained in a compact aluminum-alloy stompbox. A variety of delay effects adds musical color to your tone.
Versatile Delay Pedal
3 knobs and 7 delay modes to meet all your needs! MIX is used to control the dry/effect signal ratio. TIME is used to control the delay time. F.BACK is used to control the feedback amount.
7 in 1 delay pedal: Digital, Analog, Tape, Mod, Sweep, Lofi and Reverse. High quality Electronic components and circuit design keep your tone clear and pure.
The LED indicator shows the working state. True bypass switch lets your guitar signal pass through a non-buffered bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with a direct, unaltered signal.
- Power Supply: 9V DC (Negative in the center).
- MIX Knob: Adjusts dry/effect signal ratio.
- TIME Knob: Adjusts the delay time.
- F.BACK Knob: Adjusts the amount of feedback(number of repeats).
- Mode Selector: Selects type of delay.
- Input & Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting guitar/amplifier.
- LED Light: LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass
- Working Current: 140mA