We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Duke of Tone Overdrive
Designed in conjunction with indie pedal builder Analog Man, the MXR Duke of Tone Overdrive is for players who want to add a touch of warmth and grit to their rig while allowing the natural tone and feel of their high-end gear to shine.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/off (white LED indicates on)
- OD/BOOST/DIST switch sets clipping mode
- VOLUME knob adjusts overall output level
- DRIVE knob adjusts overdrive intensity
- TONE knob adjusts overall EQ
- The MXR® Duke of Tone™ Overdrive is powered
by the Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter or an MXR®
Brick™ Series power supply. This pedal cannot be
powered by a battery.
- Run an instrument cable from your instrument to the CSP039’s INSTRUMENT jack and another instrument cable from the CSP039’s AMPLIFIER jack into your amplifier’s input.
- Start with knobs set to 12 o’clock.
- Turn effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Use OD/BOOST/DIST switch to select your preferred clipping style:
- OD mode engages soft clipping for a touch of grit and compression. Boost mode bumps up your signal loudly
and clearly with no clipping. Distortion mode engages hard clipping for a grittier, more compressed sound and a
bump in output level.
- Rotate VOLUME knob clockwise to increase overall volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate DRIVE knob clockwise to increase overdrive intensity or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound or counterclockwise for a warmer sound.
- Input Impedance: > 450 kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 10 kΩ
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC