DW Drum Workshop 5500LB Lowboy Hi-Hat Stand with Cymbals & Gig Bag
Inspired by the vintage lowboy hi-hats of the 1920’s and utilizing the latest GlideTrackTM drive technology, the DW Lowboy hi-hat stand is smooth and effortless to play. A unique percussion accessory that easily fits into any drum set-up, it allows drummers to stack cymbal effects, add a hi-hat tambourine, or simply keep time the way they would with their main hi-hat. Percussionists can combine it with a pedal cajon to create the ultimate coffee house trap kit. Comes with a convenient nylon carrying bag.
- Adjustable Cymbal Seat offers quick cymbal angle fine-tuning.
- A patent-pending Glide Track Drive System™ provides smooth, accurate response.
- The Low-Profile Design is perfect cajon players, while modified Steel Base Plate offers enhanced stability.
- Non-Skid Rubber Grip material keeps the pedal in place on all surfaces.
- The Lowboy includes a handy Nylon Carrying Bag.