Earthworks DM20 Low-Profile Small-Diaphragm Condenser Drum Microphone
A bold new approach to miking toms and snare..
That’s why you see and hear Earthworks drum mics on every online drum tutorial channel.
- The Earthworks Audio drum mics are musical, luscious, and beautiful.
- With Earthworks, what I hear in the studio is what I hear on playback.
- Dynamics without bleed. Earthworks drum mics sound amazing.
- Earthworks drum mics give a very lovely, hi-res representation of your drum set.
Isolation Like Never Before
Massive rear rejection and a polar pattern that’s consistent across the entire frequency range means any off-axis leakage is virtually nonexistent.
A small diaphragm capsule coupled with a proprietary Class A amplifier circuit. A staggering max acoustic input of 150dB SPL. An incredible transient response delivered with each hit.
Goes Where You Want… …And Stays There
The DM20’s rugged gooseneck lets you easily and precisely position the microphone – and makes sure it stays in place – to get your best drum sound.
Goodbye Mic Stands
Keep your setup streamlined. Mount the DM20 directly onto your drum with the included RM1 RimMount™.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz – 20kH
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- SENSITIVITY: 3mV/Pa (-50dBV/Pa)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 74dB A-weighted
- PEAK ACOUSTIC INPUT: 150dB SPL
- OUTPUT: XLR (pin 2+)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 200Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- MIN OUTPUT LOAD: 1000Ω between pins 2 & 3
- SELF NOISE: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- DIMENSIONS L x D: 282mm x 22mm (11.12 x .860 inches)
- GOOSENECK LENGTH: 121mm (4.75 inches)
- WEIGHT: .55 lb. (.25kg)