If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you.
To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact, and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum.
The PCF Deluxe (PCF-DL) series is the most affordable alternative and is an improved version of the original design.
Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
Very compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Flat Patch Cables
- Copper Conductors
- Super Compact Angled Contacts
- Extremely Well Double Shielded
- Low Resistance
- Available as Mono or Stereo (TRS) cables.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable) 30,0 x 13,0 x 6,0 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug