If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you. To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact, and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum. The elegant Premium Gold (PG) series are the most compact and features 24K Gold plated contacts with even smaller housing than the original EBS PCF-Deluxe (PCF-D) cables.
Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
Since the introduction, these cables have made thousands of customers happy. We hope you will become one of them too. Buy the cables at local stores and online dealers all over the world. Great customer reviews and very few reported failures from hundreds of thousands sold cables so far.
- Die Cast Welded Zink Contact Housing
- Gold Plated Connectors and Housing
- Flat Patch Cables
- Copper Conductors
- Super Compact Angled Contacts
- Extremely Well Shielded
- Very Low Resistance
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated
- Double Shield: Conductive PVC and Copper shield protect effectively from both LF and HF interferences.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Twisted Copper shield: 45 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 5,3 x 2,5 mm (rectangular cable), 22,0 x 11,5 x 5,0 mm (contact house)