A nano-sized version of the Operation Overlord with the same great overdrive and distortion tones, but in mono for those who don’t require stereo ins/outs. It’s super versatile and ready for your axe be it guitar, bass or keys.
The Nano Overlord is switchable between two modes: Normal and Boost. Normal mode provides low to medium gain sounds and relies on three amp-like JFET gain stages. When Boost mode is engaged it’s like adding a pedal-type OD circuit in front of the JFET stages to really increase overall distortion. The pedal also features a Dry blend control which is invaluable for bass and keyboards, a 3-position input level selector switch and an active 3-band EQ.
- Silent foot-switchable Normal and Boost modes that deliver distortion ranging from boost without the grit and mild crunch to intensely saturated overdrive and thick distortion
- Normal mode uses three JFET gain stages for tube amp-style response and tone while Boost adds a classic pedal-type overdrive circuit before the JFET stages
- A three-position switch which lets the user select the proper input level for their instrument and ensures that the Nano Operation Overlord is compatible with guitar, keyboards, bass and most electronic instruments.
- Active Treble, Mid and Bass controls plus a Dry blend that is especially useful for bass and keyboards because it ensures that the instrument’s articulation, harmonic content and bottom end are retained.
- A compact, space-saving design
- Compact, yet feature laden overdrive and distortion pedal
- Create sounds ranging from boost without the grit and sweet crunch all the way to intensely saturated overdrive and thick distortion
- 3-position input level switch lets you set the initial input gain level for a variety of instruments including guitar, bass and keyboards.
- Active 3-band EQ for superlative tone shaping
- In Normal Mode three amp-like JFET gain stages provide low to medium gain sounds
- In the switchable Boost Mode a classic pedal-style overdrive circuit is added before the JFET stages to increase overall distortion
- The pedal’s Dry blend control is especially useful for bass and keyboards because it lets you retain your instrument’s articulation, harmonic content and bottom end.