The Eliminator Lighting Stealth Beam is a compact moving head beam fixture powered by a 60W (4-in-1) RGBW LED source and features continuous pan movement. It’s compact size makes it a great solution for venues with low ceilings, such as lounges, bars, stage and nightclubs, and light weight for mobile entertainers.
It has a forward-thinking ACL lens that creates a tight 11-degree beam angle, and offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to control. Users can run it in sound active mode, auto mode or use DMX. This fixture has a maximum power consumption of 75W per fixture.
The Stealth Beam comes with an Omega Bracket so that it can be mounted or truss or ceilings using a clamp.
- LED Source: 60W RGBW (4-in-1) LED (Red, Green, Blue & White)
- Long Lamp Life: 50,000 Hrs.
- Power Consumption: 75W
- DMX Channels: 5/17 channels
- Movement: Pan = Continuous, Tilt = 270-degrees, Fine Pan, Fine Tilt
- Control mode: DMX 512/Primary/Secondary/Auto/Sound Active
- Control menu: 4-button LED Display
- 9 Built-in Lightshows
- Beam angle: 11-degrees with ACL Lens
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- With wired digital communication
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 6.22” x 9.4” x 11.22” / 158x239x285mm
- Unit Weight: 8.5 lbs. / 3.8 kg.
- Includes power cord and Omega bracket