The Empress Phaser Pedal gives you maximum control in a small package. In addition to tap tempo and super musical auto modes, you can now control your phaser via control voltage, expression pedal, external audio input and MIDI.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 104 dB.
- 8 Auto modes - Envelope follower, center & speed, speed(sine), speed(square), audio sweep trigger, random level trigger, rhythms and direct control
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - Use tap tempo to set the phasers speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- 2 / 3 / 4 Stages - Select 2, 4 or, an empress exclusive, 3 stages
- 5 Rhythms - Rhythms let your phaser boldly go where no phaser has gone before
- Ultimate Control - Control over width, speed, resonance, waveform, and number of stages.
- 8 Waveforms - Phase through sine, triangle, asymmetric sine, swung sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooh, square and step waveforms.
- True Bypass - The Empress Phaser Pedal employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Gain - Set the output gain of the phaser to match your bypassed signal or use up to 6dB of boost to really drive your preamp
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Unsurpassed Connectivity - The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI all using a standard 1/4" jack!
- True Display LEDs - Extremely responsive LEDs always let you know what the phaser is doing and help you adjust the sensitivity in the auto modes.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason the Phaser isn't for you, send it back within 45 days for a refund. Read our Guarantee for more details.
- Four Year Warranty - The Empress Phaser Pedal comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online.
- Great Value - The Empress Phaser Pedal is the last phaser you'll ever have to buy. It does everything a phaser can do and more!
- The Empress Phaser Pedal runs on standard 9V negative tip DC power, but can safely accept up to 18V. It draws about 120mA.
Power Input Voltage: 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
Power Consumption: ~ 1200mA
Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Input connector: 1/4" Jack
Output connector: 1/4" Jack
Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
Height (including controls): 2"