The Delay Custom Pedal is simple in handling, yet extremely versatile and thanks to high-quality components with first-class sound quality. It can take up to 500 ms of delay time and offers the two modes Vintage and Modern. A lossless protection circuit against reverse polarity, short circuit and overvoltage as well as True Bypass and a second DC socket for Daisy Chaining complete the practical features.
- MODE SWITCH (M stands for MODERN and V for VINTAGE delay type)
- MIX (This control is essentially a wet/dry mix knob that lets you set the perfect balance to feel how saturated the effect feels. Left is less, right is more.)
- DELAY (This control adjusts the delay time (max. 500ms). Left is shorter, right is longer.)
- REPEATS (This controls the amount of delay repeats. Left is less, right is more.)
- TRUE BYPASS (This footswitch turns the pedal effect on and off. When the effect is off, the signal is routed directly form the input to the output jack)
This pedal uses 9V DC negative center and is protected by a ZERO LOSS REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION circuit. With the second DC jack you can supply additional effect devices (daisy chaining). Due to ecological reasons, the pedal does not accept batteries. Power consumption is 35 mA.