Epiphone introduces the Les Paul Special Satin E1, featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight poplar body. This Les Paul Special Satin E1 is powered by Epiphone open coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful “Vintage Worn” color finishes.
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone’s best-selling electric guitars. And this Les Paul Special Satin E1 - inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock - continues the tradition of giving both new players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Finish: Vintage Worn Vintage Sunburst Satin
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: '60s Slim Taper D
- Radius: 14"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuners: Premium Closed Gear 14:1
- Hardware Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Pickup: 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Strings: Gibson .010-.046
- Case: Sold Separately