Erica Synths x Sacrament Modular The Cursible Morphing Effects-Send Matrix Eurorack Module
The Cursible from Sacrament Modular brings effects morphing (and much more) to the Eurorack format. The Cursible is a 14HP 6 channel, morphing effects-send matrix with an incredible feature set and a vast amount of applications from morphing / sequencing through and blending effects through to cadavre exquis style mixing of sound sources or control voltages.
- PIANO MODE: Send your signal through your effects chains manually via a momentary button push with user-defined fade times.
- CLOCK MODE: Sequence your signal through your effects chains via the clock input. Clock sub-modes include clockwise, counter-clockwise, pendulum and random sequencing options!
- CONTROL VOLTAGE MODE: Morph and switch your way through your effects via the control voltage input / attenuator using any CV source.
- MANUAL MODE: Select your routing using the central knob for a more hands-on approach.
- RANDOM MANUAL MODE: Randomly advance through your sequence with a turn of the central knob.
- CV + CLOCK MODE: Choose your routing destinations using a sample and hold style approach.
- FILL OPERATION: When sequencing through one effects chain at a time isn’t cutting it, use Fill to stack from 0 to all 6 sends and returns!
- All modes feature user-defined “morph” timing to allow you to adjust from click-less switching to long attack and decay times and everything in between.
Applications for The Cursible include:
- Morphing your signal through 6 reverbs, delays, distortions, waveshapers, flangers, phasers etc. and truly creating your own sound.
- Sending your signal to 0-6 destinations in any order you want with adjustable fade times.
- Morphing through multiple sound sources to create an ever-evolving oscillator timbre.
- Morphing through multiple cv sources for an utterly unique, evolving voltage source.
- Sequencing oscillator “stacks” for rich, blooming soundscapes.
- Power consumption: 52mA +12V, 26mA -12V
- Module width: 14HP
- Module depth: 25mm