Ernie Ball MVP Pedal
Ernie Ball is proud to introduce the MVP Pedal to their award-winning line of Volume Pedal series. The MVP Pedal provides a super-fluid foot sweep, ideal for precise volume control, along with a 20+ decibel gain which allows the player to really punch in their boost when it's needed the most. And all without coloring tone, or any high-frequency loss. Plus its compact aluminum casting, and rugged foot tred make it super durable on stage, on the road or even at band practice.
- Minimum volume control allows for the heel position to be set at zero up to 50% for any rythm level.
- Gain control allows for the toe position to be set at 100% up to a boosted 20+ decibels of gain for powerful lead levels.
- Tuner output can be used at any volume, with any tuner, without any effect on audio signal.
- No high frequency loss at any volume.
- Works with active and passive audio signals.
- Can be placed anywhere in the signal chain.
- Improved sweep for ideal volume control,
- 9v batttery or AC adapter powered. (adapter not included)