Crafted at our ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA Eclipse is the classic single-cutaway shape that’s been at the heart of many of music’s greatest moments. The USA Eclipse offers a full thickness (60mm / 2 3/8”), a beautiful black limba body with a rare redwood burl top to allow the figured wood grain and top pores to be highlighted. This guitar offers a smooth set-thru construction at a classic 24.75” scale, with a three-piece thin U-shaped black limba neck and an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets and mother-of-pearl split-flag inlays.
We chose the very best components available for the USA Eclipse, including Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, Schaller strap locks, and a bone nut. Pickups for this USA Eclipse include a set of world-class Seymour Duncan '59 and JB humbuckers, with a push-pull coil-split control on the tone knob. The USA Eclipse includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hardshell case.
*** This is a unique one-of-a-kind piece that was crafted to be exhibited at the winter NAMM 2020 show. It was an exhibition piece that was on display, but not played. ***
Graphite Neck Reinforcement Bars
Get maximum strength and stability from your guitar’s neck, with higher long-term reliability. All ESP USA models are made with two high-strength bars of carbon fiber.
Weight Relief Chambering
The ESP USA Eclipse offers a traditional full-thickness body but is strategically chambered so the weight of the guitar remains comfortable and noticeably lighter than most classic single-cut body style guitars.
Full Thickness Carved Top w/ Natural Masked Binding
Over a half-inch of beautifully figured open-grain mahogany is carved to our ESP USA Eclipse contours, allowing for the natural masked binding to highlight the exquisite top.
- Model: USA Eclipse
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Open Grain Redwood Burl
- Back Wood: Black Limba
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Binding: Creme
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22 JESCAR FW57110 XJ Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Flags
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Black Limba
- Profile: Thin U
- Nut: 1.65" (42mm) Bone
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 22mm
- Headstock: Matching Redwood Burl w/ Creme Binding
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-1 '59 and SH-4 JB Zebra Pickups
- Controls: 2x Volume, 1x Tone (push/pull for coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Locking TOM w/T1Z Locking Tailpiece
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: ESP USA Eclipse Form Fit Hardshell
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL REG LITE (.010 - .046)
- Made In North Hollywood, CA
- Instrument Weight: 9.1 lbs