F-Bass VF4-PJ 4-String Bass, Dark AAA East Indian Rosewood Fretboard, Two Toned Black
The VF Series captures the vibe and tone of the vintage ‘60s and ‘70s industry staples. While we stay true to the originals, we’ve trickled in much of what we’ve learned in these past 50+ years. Being fans and collectors of vintage Fender instruments ourselves, we know the hunt for the perfect specimen can be endless, terribly costly, and at times downright frustrating. Our love of the originals is apparent in our design so vintage enthusiasts will feel right at home. Between the infusion of F Bass DNA, premium materials and components, and our build consistency, you’ll be hard-pressed to find an original that plays and sounds better than an F—all at a fraction of the cost, with lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and un-paralleled customer support. Not to mention plenty of finish and exotic wood options to truly make it your own. The quest for “The One” just got easier.
- Model: VF4-PJ
- Color: Two-Tone Matte Black Top and Transparent Brown Back
- Body: Flat-Top Alder
- Pickguard: Red Tortoiseshell
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Dark AAA East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Maple, Satin
- Scale: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: 9" - 14" Compound
- Headstock: Black
- Pickups: Aguilar P-60 and J-HC
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Tone (p/p for active/passive), Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
- Preamp: F-Bass 9v 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: Hipshot A-Style - 19mm String Spacing
- Tuners: Gotoh 20:1 Ratio
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: F-Bass Heavy Duty Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8.5 lbs.