The ’68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
At just 5 watts, the original Vibro Champ® was famous for classic Fender tremolo, tube sparkle and killer grind at a reasonable level. The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb improves on this classic amp by adding a hall reverb and using a larger 10” speaker for increased low end. These additions make this little wonder perfect for rehearsal, home recording and even small gigs.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model Name: '68 Custom Vibro Champ® Reverb, 120V
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 10" Celestion® TEN 30
- Total Impedance: 3.2 ohms
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7