The CP-60S acoustic guitar's parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player.
Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
- Parlor body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Solid Spruce Top
Spruce is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument's neck creates an incredibly satisfying fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Mahogany Back and Sides
Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black with White Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303