Fender Rumble 100 V3 - 1x12" 100-Watt Bass Combo Amplifier
READY TO RUMBLE
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
The stylish Rumble 100 combo pumps 100 watts of pure Fender bass muscle and finesse. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 12" Eminence® speaker, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for any bassist.
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
For easy connectivity with digital media players and other similar devices, this Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8" stereo auxiliary input.
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼" send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 100 watts
- 12” Eminence® Special Design speaker
- Compact and lightweight (22 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Wattage: 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: One - 12" Eminence® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (All Footswitches Not Included)
- Amp Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Amp Height: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Amp Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)