Fishman PRO-BLK-STK Blackstack Acoustic Soundhole Pickup
Be heard in even the loudest rock band with Fishman’s new Blackstack passive soundhole pickup. Now, that vintage sound of a humbucking magnetic pickup is available in a modern, battery-free design.
It features adjustable pole-pieces and a premium TA4 mini-XLR connector integrated into the housing allowing easy installation, removal and connection to the included cable or your own custom endpin mounting solution.
- Humbucking magnetic coil with cutting vintage sound
- Passive design for battery-free operation
- Adjustable pole pieces allow for perfect string balance adjustment and help to compensate for varying string heights between instruments
- Included 5 foot cable featuring premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼” combination endpin jack / in-line connector for easy install and removal
- Use out-of-the-box with included cable or create your own custom endpin jack solution
Ernie Ball 2150 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Alloy Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (10-50)
Light Earthwood Acoustic
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire. Engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide, these concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles. Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are played by The Counting Crows, The Edge, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians. Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.