Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker Set - Nickel
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Classic Humbucker Neck: The vintage neck humbucker tone we all love, combined with the up-front dynamics only Fluence can deliver.
Classic Humbucker Bridge: This pickup features two classic voices: Strong, “calibrated PAF”, and the hot rodded tone that redefined lead guitar — all in the same pickup.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
- NECK PEAK FREQUENCY: Voice 1: 2.6 kHz ,Voice 2: 4.5 kHz, 350 Hz
- BRIDGE PEAK: Voice 1: 2.25 kHz
- FREQUENCY: Voice 2: 1.6
- MAGNETIC MATERIAL: Alnico V
- MAGNETIC CIRCUIT: Bar magnet with poles
- GAUSS STRENGTH: 140 gauss strength at string
- NECK POLE SPACING: 49 mm
- BRIDGE POLE SPACING: 52.6 mm
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 2 k
- CURRENT DRAW: 2.5 mA
- BATTERY: 9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 200 hours