Fishman PRO-M30-0MA M-300 Nashville Series Archtop Mandolin Pickup
The M-300 Archtop Mandolin Pickup features a piezo-ceramic pickup element embedded in the bottom bridge, and an adjustable ebony replacement bridge. Designed for all archtop-style mandolins, it includes a Carpenter 1/4 output jack that mounts on the side of the instrument.
- Accurate reproduction of your instruments unique acoustic sound
- Consistent sound for every performance
- An impedance matching preamp is recommended, but not required
- Professional installation is recommended
3 Sets of D'Addario EJ74 Mandolin Strings, Phosphor Bronze, Medium (11-40)
EJ74, D'Addario's best selling mandolin set, is the standard established by David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic mandolin tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's best selling mandolin set
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh