Fishman Rare Earth Humbucking PRO-REP-102 Magnetic Soundhole
The Rare Earth Humbucking pickup has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
Equipped with cutting-edge neodymium magnets, the new Rare Earth pickups offer a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone, along with exceptional accuracy and increased musicality.
- Humbucking—Warm and full humbucking sound
- Re-voiced and fine-tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
- Low current design of the preamp allows up to 300 hours between battery changes
- Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
- Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- Easy installation with no alteration – plug-and-play right out of the box
Ernie Ball 2146 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Alloy Medium Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (12-54)
Medium Light Earthwood Acoustic Phosphor Bronze
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire. Engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide, these concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles. Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are played by The Counting Crows, The Edge, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians. Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.
Gauges .012 .016 .024w .032 .044 .054