This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships direct from Focal. Please allow 48-72 hours extra processing time.
Shape 50 is the versatile monitoring loudspeaker par excellence. This monitor can be used from 30″ away (80cm), and it has very extended low end frequency response (50Hz) considering its compact design. Thanks to this design and to the numerous settings, this monitor is ideal for rooms measuring less than 130ft2 (12m2).
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and well defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on a table stand, a microphone stand, the ceiling or a wall (mounting accessories not supplied).
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 50Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (of musical signals): 106dB SPL (peak at @ 1m)
- Type: XLR: balanced 10 kOhms
- RCA connectors: unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation Mid-range and low frequency amplifier: 2 x 80W, class AB
- Midrange and low frequency amplifier: 60W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- consumption in standby: < 0.5W
- Displays and controls: LED for power on/off and standby
- Woofers: 5" (13cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M'-shaped Aluminum/Magnesium
- Construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black paint