This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships direct from Focal. Please allow 48-72 hours extra processing time.
Shape 65 is the reference of the Shape line. Although it’s dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary monitoring quality, in the lowest to the highest frequencies. Simply a must, this monitor will express its full potential from a listening distance of three feet away (1 metre).
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and well defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on a table stand, a microphone stand, the ceiling or a wall (mounting accessories not supplied).
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (of musical signals): 109dB SPL (peak at @ 1m)
- Type: XLR: balanced 10 kOhms
- RCA connectors: unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation Mid-range and low frequency amplifier: 2 x 80W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- consumption in standby: < 0.5W
- Displays and controls: LED for power on/off and standby
- Woofers: 6.5" (16.5cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M'-shaped Aluminum/Magnesium
- Construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black paint