This standard bearer of the Shape series features two passive radiators, woofers equipped with a new Flax cone, and the latest “M”-shaped Aluminium/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Perfect weapon of mass production for professionals.
Shape Twin is made in France, just like Shape 40, 50 and 65. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, these monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms. Shape Twin stands out through its excellent rendering over the whole audio spectrum, its broad frequency response in the low end, and its high SPL considering its size. The compact design makes it easy to integrate even into the most cramped of rooms. Finally, its 2.5-way design gives it a real advantage when it comes to controlling the bass and lower mid-range registers which are the hardest to control in small rooms.
Shape Twin’s five innovations present a remarkable tonal balance, with very wide and precise stereo imaging. The low frequencies are well defined as well as controlled. The low-mid and mid ranges provide a true neutral sound.
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and well defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on a table stand, a microphone stand, the ceiling or a wall (mounting accessories not supplied).
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (of musical signals): 110.5dB SPL (peak at @ 1m)
- Inputs / Impedance
- Type: XLR: balanced 10 kOhms
- RCA connectors: unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- Mid-range and low frequency amplifier: 2 x 80W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 50W, class AB
- Automatic standby
- Off: Approximately 30 minutes with no signal
- Deactivate standby: Signal detection > 3mV
- Power supply
- Voltage: 220-240V (fuse T2AL / 250V) or 100-120V (fuse T3.15AL / 250V)
- Connexion: IEC connector and detachable power cable
- High-pass filter: Adjustable Full range 45/60/90Hz
- Bass level (0 - 250Hz): Adjustable, +/-6 dB
- Midrange/bass (160 Hz, Q=1): Adjustable, +/-3 dB
- Treble level (4.5 - 35kHz): Adjustable, +/-3 dB
- Power on/off: On/off switch on rear panel
- Power consumption in standby: < 0.5W
- Displays and controls: LED for power on/off and standby