This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships direct from Focal. Please allow 48-72 hours extra processing time.
The loudspeaker dedicated to nearfield AND midfield
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
Dynamics, Neutrality and Precision
A Focal signature, the pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter offers a perfectly linear frequency response and a detailed reproduction of the treble. Its exclusive profile guarantees optimum energy transfer from the coil to the dome making a high efficiency tweeter (capable of covering 5 octaves from 1,000 to 40,000 Hz) while providing wide sound dispersion.
The 10” subwoofer's ‘W’-profile cone enables a true optimisation of the frequency response thanks to a precise control of the rigidity, lightness and damping. The balance between these three fundamental parameters is the basis of the monitor's incredible sound neutrality.
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
- Frequency response
- 3-way mode: 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL
- 3-way mode: 118dB (peak @ 1m)
- 2-way mode (Focus): 105dB (peak @1m
- Bass: 300W, class G
- Midrange: 150W, class G
- Treble: 100W, class AB
- Power supply
- Local supply: 230V (1.6A T fuse) - 115V (3.5A T fuse)
- Wiring: Connection Detachable IEC inlet power cord
- Auto standby: Auto standby switch on the back of the loudspeaker: enable / disable switch
- LED: Focus power on, clipping and default LED on front panel
- Subwoofer: 10W96701DFocal 913/16" (25cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
- Médium: 5W04701Focal 51/8" (13cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
- Tweeter: TB872Focal 1" pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Construction: 13/16 and 13/16" (21mm and 30mm) panels with internal braces
- Finish: Natural veneering side panels Dark red burr ash, black body