Friedman’s popular Twin Sister was designed for guitarists that wanted a Vintage Classic Rock tone inspired by British tube amps from the 60’s and 70’s. Please welcome the Little Sister!
The Little Sister is a 20-watt, EL84 powered, single channel head or 1x12” combo based on it’s 40-watt predecessor, but still delivers the signature British tone Friedman has become known for. The amp features one channel that can give you everything from gorgeous sparkling cleans to a glorious vintage crunch. Extremely versatile, the Little Sister can produce many styles of music from blues to rock and country by just adjusting the gain and master, S-Switch (gain structure) and B Switch (Bright/Tight).
The handcrafted in the USA cabinetry features tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction, and the combo houses a 16 ohm, 12” Celestion Creamback G12M-65 speaker that deliver the bass, mid response and signature sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
The Little Sister features all the beautiful finishing and solid construction that you would expect from a Friedman amplifier. Designed to take pedals and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units.
The Little Sister from Friedman Amplification, a real screamer and she fits in your backseat!
- 20-watt cathode biased amp
- Incredibly versatile single channel all-tube head or 1x12” Combo·
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controls·
- Full EQ consisting of Bass, Middle, Treble
- S-Switch (Gain Structure
- B-Switch (Bright/Tight)
- Ultra-transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm jacks
- Celestion 16 Ohm 12” G12M-65 Creamback speaker (Combo)
- Custom made transformers
- Assembled in Los Angeles, CA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Head: 8.5" (D) x 18" (W) x 8.25 (H)
- Combo: 9.5” (D) x 24.25” (W) x 22” (H)
- Head: 22 lbs.
- Combo: 45 lbs.