Friedman’s popular Dirty Shirley Head was designed for guitarists that wanted a Vintage Classic Rock tone inspired by British tube amps from the 60’s and 70’s. And what’s better than one Dirty Shirley? TWO DIRTY SHIRLEYS! Introducing the Twin Sister!
The Twin Sister is a 40-watt, 5881 powered, dual channel head based on a modified JTM 45 but still delivers the signature British tone for which Friedman has become known for. The amp features two identical channels that can give you everything from gorgeous sparkling cleans to a glorious vintage crunch and beyond! Extremely versatile, the Twin Sister can produce many styles of music from blues to rock and country by just adjusting the structure, gain and master controls.
The Twin Sister features all the beautiful finishing and solid construction that you would expect from a Friedman amplifier. Designed to take pedals and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units.
The Twin Sister from Friedman Amplification, a real screamer and she fits in your backseat!
- Hand-wired in the USA
- 40-Watt all tube head
- Bright Switch and 3-position Gain Switch per Channel
- 2 x 5881 power tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble per channel
- Global Presence and Deep knobs
- Three position gain structure switch
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.5" (D) x 24" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Weight: 32 lbs.