FuzzHugger Sonic Shroom Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
The Sonic Shroom expands on the best tones of its predecessor...the AB-Synth!
The Sonic Shroom is a harmonic-blasting, liquidy, layered fuzz--with controls that take you from smooth and
searing to splattery! From there, add a mind-altering second mode with wild oscillation, whale calls, blips, self-
arpeggiation, more synth tones, and fat octave down! As wild as the oscillation can be, it's also musical...plus, you
can play over it: the oscillation only kicks in when you're not playing, letting you sustain long notes until it devolves
into feedback and blips...or letting little chirps and squeals jump in between the notes of your solos. The Sonic
Shroom is a trip you need to take!
· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob).
· Fuzz knob: Increases gain and overdrive. From high-gain to higher, increasing focus and sizzle! The last tiny turn
of this knob compresses the fuzz for a splattier, over-fuzzed sound.
· Oscillation knob: This is your main oscillation control, which is activated when you turn on Trip mode. It adjusts
the oscillation being feed through the circuit, altering intensity and character of the oscillation.
Trip Mode (both footswitches on):
· All knobs affect oscillation in this mode.
· First-time users, start with your guitar’s Vol and Tone turned all the way up!
· For weird synth bass tones: Roll back on your guitar's Vol knob!
· For blips: Turn Voice knob toward the right...start with Fuzz knob turned full right, then start backing it left.
· Trip Mode requires passive pickups. Also, no buffered-bypass pedals in front of it.
|• Hand-wired in the USA.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
• Lifetime warranty!