Live at the beach all year long with Fuzzrocious' first dive into heavy modulation. Electric Ocean is our brand new chewy, bubbly, swirly fuzz-phaser.
After owning three vintage Roland Jet Phasers, Ryan had a love-hate relationship with the much sought-after vintage fuzz-phaser. While this is not a clone of the Jet Phaser, it IS a love letter written to it. The goal was to make a pedal that would do all of the things Ryan liked about fuzz-phasers, cutting the fat and gristle away allowing for a simple to use, easy to dial in, and unique sounding pedal. With the help of Nicholas Williams of Dunwich Amplification fame, Electric Ocean was born.
Electric Ocean features:
- Effect order toggle to run fuzz -> phaser / phaser -> fuzz
- Fuzz on/off toggle
- Silicon fuzz with a simple mid-focused tone control to keep you present in a mix
- Six (6) stage OTA-driven phaser
- Rate switcher footswitch to change between two phase rates
- Internal trimpot for control over the phase voicing sweep
Electric Ocean accepts 9V DC output center negative power ONLY. Failure to use the correct power supply will result in a void of warranty and repair costs. Power supply not included.