Out of stock
Galaxy Audio CBM-324 Carbon Fiber Micro Boom - 57" Boom & 24" Stand
The CBM-324 with a 24" tall mic stand, The CBM-3 microphones includes 3 interchangeable elements, Omni-Directional (ME3-O) Cardioid (ME3-C)and Super Cardioid (ME3-S).
The light weight carbon boom makes remote miking easy. The included mini XLR to XLR cable has a recessed 10dB pad and 80Hz Low Frequency Roll Off Switch.
Applications: Choirs, Presentations, Orchestras, Instrument Miking and Ambient Miking
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (15.8mV/Pa) 0dB=1V,1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Supercardioid & Omnidirectional
- Max SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 125dB
- Connector: 3 pin mini XLR (M)
- Cable Length: 26.25' (8m)
- Cable Connector: Input: 3 pin mini-XLR (F), Output: 3 Pin XLR (Power Module)
- Mic Stand: 24" (14.5 to 24" adjustable)
Write Your Own Review