The new XGA SERIES Professional Power Amplifiers blows away all the other competition in its class. Each amp comes designed to deliver the maximum wattage and amount of power to any speaker. The XGA Series is sure to blow you and the competition away!
Each XGA amp is durable and lightweight, and offers an unmatched value in their class. With their powerful, reliable performance, the XGA Series amps easily handle any amount of usage and can deliver deep pulsating lows.
Whether you're a DJ performing at an event or a band at a show the XGA amps will deliver the power and quality of sound your need to leave your audience amazed. The XGA Series goes perfect with any Gemini Professional loudspeaker.
- 5000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and ¼" (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo, Parallel Mono and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 90dB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
• Stereo @ 8ohms = 2 x 400W RMS
• Stereo @ 4ohms = 2 x 550W RMS
• Bridged @ 8ohms = 1100W RMS
• Momentary Peak Output = 5000W