GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the NEW SERIES 2 version of ALL our popular and innovative BASS ARRAY® compact cabinet designs. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the original BA12-3SLT cabinet, the new SERIES 2, BA2-112-3SLT features:
- All new Italian designed loudspeakers
- Increased power handling
- Broader frequency response, with more detail and mid-range definition
- Extended top-end clarity
- Overall lighter-weight cabinet
The BA2-112-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
With these new enhancements, the new BASS ARRAY SERIES 2 models continue to deliver the dynamic NEXT GENERATION of these remarkable and innovative bass cabinets.
The new BA2-112-3SLT (slant version) is identical to the original slant cabinet design, and now features all new-Italian designed Neodymium premium loudspeakers. Overall tonal characteristics include defined, focused lows, smooth mid-range response, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
The Bass Array concept has been widely accepted as a unique approach to bass instrument loudspeaker design. Although the same size as many premium 12” and tweeter cabinets, this speaker system is so much more complex and rewarding to the performer. The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 12” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. Additionally, the placement of the Line Array in front of the 12” woofer further provides a type of “single point source” projection---think of it as concentric speakers, one inside of the other, in the same linear plane. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The benefits of combining both loudspeaker elements in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 12” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musically smooth and seamless response possible throughout the cabinet’s entire broad-range bandwidth.
The slanted version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when used as a single enclosure or in combination with other BA2-112-3SLT OR BA2-112-3STR cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
- Neodymium 12” Woofer w/4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Top Mounted Flush Handle
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Input Jacks
- Power Rating: 400W / 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 38-18K Hz
- Weight: 29 LBS
- Dimensions: 16"H x 19"W x 19 3/8"D