GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the NEW SERIES 2 version of ALL our popular and innovative BASS ARRAY® compact cabinet designs. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the original BA15-3SLT cabinet, the new BA2-115-3SLT features:
- All new Italian-designed loudspeakers
- Increased power handling
- Broader frequency response, with more detail and mid-range definition
- Extended top-end clarity
The 6-degree slanted cabinet further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets, like the BA2-210-3SLT or BA2-210-3STR or the BA2-410-3 model.
With these new enhancements, the new BASS ARRAY SERIES 2 models continue to deliver the dynamic NEXT GENERATION of these remarkable and innovative bass cabinets.
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces further enhancements to our innovative Bass Array 15-3 bass cabinet design, with the NEW SERIES 2, BA2-115-3SLT --- slanted 15" version of the BA concept delivering a powerful, big output, compact, cabinet design. Overall tonal characteristics include deep, round, full lows, smooth mid-range character, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
The innovative SERIES 2 Bass Array design blends the benefits of all new Italian-designed speakers --- a 15” neodymium woofer in a vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. Additionally, the placement of the Line Array in front of the 15” woofer further provides a type of “single point source” projection---think of it as concentric speakers, one inside of the other, in the same linear plane. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The benefits of combining both loudspeaker elements in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musically smooth and seamless response possible throughout the cabinet’s entire broad-range bandwidth.
An excellent choice when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional BA straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA2-115-3 SLT stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
- Neodymium 15” Woofer w/4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Side Recessed Flush Handles
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Input Jacks
- Power Rating: 500W / 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30- 18K Hz
- Weight: 36 LBS
- Dimensions: 17.5"H x 23"W x 19 3/8"D