GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the NEW SERIES 2 version of ALL our popular and innovative BASS ARRAY® compact cabinet designs. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the original BA210-3SLT cabinet, the new SERIES 2, BA2-210-3SLT features:
- All new-Italian designed loudspeakers
- Increased power handling
- Broader frequency response, with more detail and mid-range definition
- Extended top-end clarity
- Overall lighter-weight cabinet.
And this model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection upward towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
With these new enhancements, the new BASS ARRAY SERIES 2 models continue to deliver the dynamic NEXT GENERATION of these remarkable and innovative bass cabinets.
The new BA2-210-3SLT (slant version) is identical to the original straight cabinet design, and now with all new Italian-designed premium Neodymium loudspeakers advances the Bass Array’s widely accepted unique approach to bass instrument loudspeaker reproduction. Overall
tonal characteristics include defined, deep, broad lows, smooth mid-range character, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element.
The placement of the line array in front of, and between the 10” woofers provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2x10” designs. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
This innovative design blends the benefits of a dual 10" vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium driver line array element. The benefits of combining both design elements in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 10” woofers -- doing what they do best.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musically smooth and seamless response possible throughout the cabinet’s entire broad-range bandwidth.
The BA2-210-3SLT slanted cabinet design further enhances the benefits of the BA concept adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with the straight BA2-210-3STR, BA-2-410-3 or additional slanted BA cabinets.
This offers multiple options to the player to configure their stack for the best coverage of the stage and performance venue.
- Neodymium 10” Woofers w/4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Side Mounted, Metal, Recessed Handles
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Input Jacks
- Power Rating: 600W / 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40-18K Hz
- Weight: 32 LBS
- Dimensions: 16"H x 23"W x 19 3/8"D