Unparalleled volume from a concert-size uke!
With its powerful 6" "biscuit" resonator cone, Gretsch's remarkable G9112 Resonator-Ukulele makes your playing pleasingly prominent in any acoustic mix.
Its premium features include a 15” scale length, an ovangkol biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle, mahogany top, back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, ovangkol fingerboard with 16 frets (12 to body), Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and deluxe fitted gig bag.
The instrument strikes an organic vibe with an "open pore" semi-gloss Honey Mahogany Stain finish.
- Model Number: 2732035321
- Series: Roots Collection
- Color: Honey Mahogany Stain
- Number of Strings: 4
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Resonator Soundwell
- Rosette: N/A
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- Fret Size: 1.5mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Controls: NA
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut® Concert
- Other Features: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut