All in HD.
Hartke's HyDrive HD115 is a versatile bass speaker cabinet. It can fill in the bottom end of a stack, or is perfectly suited to stand alone as a single speaker. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, the HD115 delivers tremendous low end with a smooth mid-frequency response, ensuring exceptional performance clarity. Handling 500 watts or power, the HD115 can take whatever you throw at it.
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar®-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
Built to Perform and Project
The HyDrive HD115 is a front-ported, vented cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD115 is furnished with a black perforated steel grill, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
- Description: 1 x 15" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Driver: 15" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 20Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x inset steel handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
- Weight: 51.6lb (23.4kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)