Headliner HL10203 Flight Case for Pioneer DJM-A9 Mixer
The Headliner Flight Case for Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 is designed to keep your gear safe while you’re on the go. It’s made from 3/8″ (9mm) plywood with a rugged hexagon laminate exterior and a high-density foam lined interior to provide maximum protection, whether you’re traveling by land or air. The case also features steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples.
Not only does this flight case provide excellent protection for your mixer, but it’s also designed for easy use. The locking tongue and groove lid is simple to secure, and the interior has plenty of space for cable management. Travel with confidence knowing that your Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 is safe and secure in your Headliner Flight Case.
- Fits the Pioneer DJ DJM-A9 club mixer
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect faders and knobs
- External Dimensions: 23” x 19.2” x 8.7”
- Internal Dimensions: 18” x 16” x 4.5”
- Weight: 22lbs