Hipshot 20110B HB1 Bass Tuning Machine, Regular Key, Bass Side, Black
Replace those sloppy, worn out tuning machines with a set of Hipshot American Classics. The HB1 is a direct replacement for the Schaller® BM tuner traditionally featured on MusicMan and G&L basses. Many independent custom builders choose this tuner as well.
- Robust stamped and machined steel construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Fits 11/16" (17.5mm) headstock holes
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Long and short key options available (short key retrofits G&L®)
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware included
- Available in black, nickel, and gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.