Replace those sloppy, worn out tuning machines with a set of Hipshot American Classics. The HB1 is a direct replacement for the Schaller® BM tuner traditionally featured on MusicMan® and G&L® basses. Many independent custom builders choose this tuner as well.
- Robust stamped and machined steel construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Fits 11/16" (17.5mm) headstock holes
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Long and short key options available (short key retrofits G&L®)
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Tuning machines are sold individually
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.