This is the Legendary Hiwatt Circuit that started it all - each DR103 is an authentic and faithful reproduction of Dave Reeves’ original amplifier. The Hiwatt Custom 100 is still proudly hand built and hand-wired in our Custom Shops in England to Harry Joyce’s exacting military specifications. This amplifier is a must have for the artist who can hear and appreciate the sonic difference the best quality English made transformers can produce. Used by many of the world’s most iconic bands and guitarists both on stage and in the studio, this amp is a rock and roll legend.
- Wattage: 100W
- Normal Hi
- Normal Low
- Bright Hi
- Bright Low
- Output: 2 x 1/4" Speaker Out
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83 (12AX7)*
- Output Valves: 4 x EL34
- Normal Volume
- Bright Volume
- 3-Band EQ shared by both channels — Bass, Treble, Middle
- Presence — Treble Boost shared by both channels
- Master Volume
- Standby — On/Off
- Mains — On/Off
- Voltage: Switchable using World Voltage Selector on the rear panel — 100V, 115V, 230V, or 240V
- Impedance: Switchable using Impedance Selector on the rear panel — 4 Ω, 8 Ω, or 16 Ω
- Based on Hiwatt’s original circuit designed by Dave Reeves.
- Original Partridge spec English transformers.
- Meticulously hand-wired to Harry Joyce’s exacting military standards.
- Proudly manufactured in our Custom Shop in Doncaster, England.
- Road Ready — Rugged 18mm Birch-Ply Construction
- Band Ready — ’Burned In’ and Tested by our Custom Shop Technicians
- Touring Ready — World Voltage and Impedance Selectors
- Height: 280mm (12")
- Width: 630mm (25")
- Depth: 280mm (12")
- Weight: 21 kg (47 lbs)