This hand-wired amp is based on the DR103 circuit to give you the sound that has made Hiwatt famous. We have internally linked the inputs and added the ability to switch from 20W down to 0.5W to allow you to practice backstage or even in your living room.
Don’t be misled, at 20W this amp is anything but ‘Little’ sounding. Paired with a complimentary LR112 Fane 1x12" speaker cabinet (sold seperately), this ‘cool looking Hiwatt stack’ makes for a premiere sounding rig.
- Wattage: Switchable — 20W or 0.5W
- Output: 2 x 1/4" Speaker Out
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output Valves: 2 x EL84
- Normal Volume
- Brilliant Volume
- 3-Band EQ shared by both channels — Bass, Treble, Middle
- Presence — Treble Boost shared by both channels
- Master Volume
- Standby — On/Off
- Mains — On/Off
- Voltage: 115v or 240v (Based on your region)
- Impedance: Switchable using Variable Impedance Inputs on the rear panel — 4 Ω, 8 Ω, or 16 Ω
- Based on Hiwatt’s original circuit designed by Dave Reeves.
- Transformers Built-in England.
- Meticulously hand-wired to Harry Joyce’s exacting military standards.
- Proudly manufactured in our Custom Shop in Doncaster, England.
- Road Ready — Rugged 18mm Birch-Ply Construction
- Band Ready — ’Burned In’ and Tested by our Custom Shop Technicians
- Touring Ready — World Impedance Inputs
- Height: 235mm (10")
- Width: 515mm (21")
- Depth: 245mm (10")
- Weight: 9.6 kg (22 lbs)