PreSonus Studio 24c Portable Ultra-High-Def USB-C Audio Interface
Professional quality in your home recording studio and on the go.
Great for recording studios, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the bus-powered Studio 24c 2-in, 2-out audio interface features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus® XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps, 2 rear-panel line outputs, MIDI I/O, and onboard direct monitoring control. A complete, all-in-one home recording studio, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows®.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour.
The 2-in, 2-out Studio 24c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. Its built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency monitoring.
The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.
Designed for the home recording studio. Built for the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable, home and mobile recording solution.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- USB-C port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered
Master Your Sound MHPRO10 Full Range Professional Monitoring Headphones
Whether you're mixing, tracking, or critically listening, you'll get the performance you need from these Professional-quality headphones. Punchy bass, warm mid-range, articulate highs- these lightweight headphones are a joy to hear, and to wear.
- High Definition Drivers
- Precision-tuned Acoustics
- Powerful Bass Response
- Professional Build Quality
- Adjustable Headband
- Comfortable Ear Pads
- Single-Side Cable
Microphone Cable, 10 ft
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution: 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N: 0.004% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN: -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150Ω, max gain)
- Input Impedance: 1.4 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level: +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N: 0.002% (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance: 750 kΩ
- Type: ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level: +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N: 0.001% ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power: 47 mW / channel @ 56Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range: 83 dB (A-wtd, 56Ω load)
- THD + N: 0.01% (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range: 32Ω to 300Ω
- Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width: 7" (180 mm)
- Depth: 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB-C or USB-A 2.0 port
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation