This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
- Conductor(s): 24 AWG x 2 OFC
- Connector(s): REAN 1/4 in TRS to XLR3M
- Length: 5 ft
- Shield: 90% OFC Spiral
- REAN® connectors for superior signal transfer rugged durability
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- 90 % OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Type: Audio, balanced
- Conductor: 24AWG OFC wire
- Shielding: 90% OFC spiral shield
- Connectors: 1 x REAN 1/4" TRS male phone connector
- 1 x REAN 3-pin XLR male connector
- Length: 5' (1.5 m)
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!